Stop 4: Hairdresser (VGR004)

Location: 3 Links Lane, PO9 6AD

Photograph taken in 2022

  • It currently functions as a hairdressers.
  • Built as the Providence Chapel in 1798
  • At one time it was a workshop making wheels.
  • Before the war it was “Rickard’s Tea Rooms”.
  • Later became a café run by Mr. Lewis, equipped with a Jukebox.

Scroll to top